Western Australia Motor Vehicle Salesperson Licensing
||Self-paced approx: 14 hours
|WA0001 - Western Australia Motor Vehicle Salesperson Licensing
Add to Cart
If you're thinking of pursuing or you have just started a retail career in the automotive industry in Western Australia, you need the Motor Vehicle Salesperson Licence. The Licence is legal requirement, and our licensing training course is your pathway towards that goal.
Western Australia Motors Vehicle Salesperson licensing training course covers all the areas required by the Western Australia Department of Commerce to pass the examination required to satisfy the Commissioner that you are competent to hold a licence.
This online course allows you to take the entire course at your own pace with flexibility to fit study around your lifestyle and other commitments, and save time and money. Our learner management system gives you access to notes from wherever you are, just work your way through the course assessments and complete the online examination. The intuitive and user-friendly program will take you through the entire process one step at a time.
Statement of Attainment will be issued upon successful completion, and you will be able to apply for your Western Australia Motor Vehicle Salesperson Licence with the Department of Commerce.
- The legal requirements and responsibilities of motor vehicle yard managers and dealers under the Motor Vehicle Dealers Act 1973
- The roles of the Departments of Transport and Commerce; particularly the Consumer Protection Division
- Licensing requirements for motor vehicle dealers
- Statutory warranty obligations for motor vehicle dealers
- Application of the Australian Consumer Law in relation to motor vehicle retailing
- The correct use of regulatory documentation in acquisition and sales of motor vehicles
- Law of contract
- Creating legally compliant advertising
- Legal requirement of consignment selling
Note: Fee to retake the exam after 2 attempts is $120 (incl GST)